Hitfile.net (hereinafter referred to as the “Site”, and collectively “Hitfile”), a file hosting and online storage Site for Users, is a registered company Hitfile is offered to you in the conditions of your acceptance without any modifications of the terms, services, and notices contained herein (hereinafter referred to as the “T&C”).You will find that we are in strict compliance with the Council of Europe Convention on Cybercrime and the provisions regulated under the Cyprus Cybercrime legislation. By the way of accessing, registering, transacting, downloading, and/or uploading to Hitfile, you accept your legal obligation of agreement to such terms of usage. It is said that we reserve the sole right, at our legal discretion, to modify or change the below stated T&C, at any time, which is offered. You will find that the most current version of the T&C will supersede any and all previous versions. Furthermore, it is your legal obligation to review and acknowledge both the usage of the Site and T&C carefully and upon acceptance of all the terms set forth.
- ALL USERS OF THE SITE:All Users declare that they are at least the legal age of 18 when uploading or downloading any content and/or hosting any files stored while using Hitfile, and agree that they are entering into a legally binding agreement between Hitfile and accept all responsibilities and duties of content uploaded or downloaded on the Site. In case you are under the age of 18, you must have the legal consent from a parent or guardian before entering this Site. We have the legal right to purge any violator, which we believe may not be of legal age and/or have the intentions of illegal activities.After registration, a User agrees with the automatic processing, usage, and distribution of any personal data that may be specified upon registration or, next, as regards to the Service usage.All Users are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of their information and for restricting access to their computer, and agree to accept a responsibility for all activities that occur under their account. We reserve the legal right to refuse, cancel, or terminate accounts, and/or remove or edit content in our sole discretion and will act under any legal order, direction or request to disclose the identity or other information relating to anyone violating the usage of these T&C. Thus, all Users shall agree to the following responsibilities and agree that we are entitled to freeze in full or in part, without preliminary notification, users for violation of these responsibilities:
- You do not in any way imply that Hitfile or the Siteis endorsing any services unless this has been specifically agreed upon;
- You agree not to upload or download and/or store and have Hitfile host any illegal materials;
- You do not have any materials that contain any content that is offensive, controversial, infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of any third person; including, but not limited to, moral rights, passing-off, defamation, contempt of court, sub judice “under judgment”, privacy or confidence;
- You grant Hitfile and the Sitean irrevocable, perpetual and transferrable license to use and reproduce any content in any manner (whether now known or in the future devised). This includes the right to edit, adapt, modify, change, add to, and detract from the content, which is posted on the Site;
- You agree not to distribute viruses, corrupted files, files with a secret access code, which users can buy using an SMS-service or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of any computer hardware or software or any related attacks of hacking;
- You agree that you will not use contextual advertising network, such as Yandex Direct, Google Adwords, Bing Ads etc, to distribute their files;
- You agree that you will not use the content accessed through Hitfile and the Sitein any country or in any manner prohibited by any applicable laws, restrictions or regulations;
- You agree that you will not use your account and uploaded files for cheating;
- You agree that you will not create more than one account;
- You agree that you will not share or distribute the Premium-Account Services to other users;
- You agree as a User that you can purchase not more than 2 Premium-Account Services during a 24-hour period; and
- You agree that you will obey all disclaimers, release agreements, and/or any other form used byHitfile and the Site.
- PROHIBITED CONTENT:Users should be aware that posting and/or uploading certain materials is subject to approval and may at the discretion of Hitfilebe disbarred from the Site. We will not allow any of the following content relating to:
- Pornography or child pornography, sexually explicit postings and/or content;
- Promotions dealing with escort services, dating services, illegal goods, illegal drugs and/or actions relating to any terrorist activities;
- Providing materials that illustrate any hatred towards others that may or may not be slanderous, grossly offensive, expressions of prejudice or lewd blatant profanity that involves violence, harassing, bullying and otherwise objectionable content;
- Services that result in spamming and/or any pyramid schemes or gambling;
- Posts that promote instructions to encourage destructive or illegal actions against any governments, organizations or law enforcement agencies;
- Content that introduces the use of any harmful viruses, codes and/or Trojan Horses;
- Content that would violate any copyrights, trademarks, and/or patents within the Siteof Hitfile or any third party without the explicit written consent of the sole owner; and
Therefore, you agree that you will not violate any of the above provisions or additional provisions from time to time added by Hitfileand hold us liable for any illegal or prohibited content. In case you are found to be in violation of any prohibited content that contradicts our policies and/or even results into any criminal or civil laws violation, you willbe subject to being disbarred and removed from the Site and reported to all local and international authorities within but not limited to the jurisdictions of Hitfile, or any other jurisdiction that considers any cross-border criminal act to be prosecuted. We will not hesitate to provide data and work closely with any authority in the act of good faith to bring justice. You may as well contact us in case you consider any activity to be illegal or in any such violation of our policy with prohibited content. In the future, in case you happen to come across or find any illegal activities and/or content that may result in child pornography, you may report this to the following organizations:
- TECHNICAL SUPPORTIn case you needthe Technical Support services, you may contact itany time Monday – Saturday, 12.00am – 6.00pm CET. https://help.hitfile.net.
- PREMIUM ACCOUNT SERVICESAll Users of the Site can depend on free access to its basic functions, such as downloading content and/or uploading files for storage and/or transferring/distributing/sharing files with other users via Hitfile.net. At that, no one can get access to the User’s files without the permission of the file’s true owner.All Users that signup for a (paid) premium account will receive certain benefits that a normal free User is not provided with. Those benefits are described herein on the Site and include the type of membership fees that may be encountered with the choice of membership type. You hereby agree that Hitfile reserves the right to revise any of the benefits and that fees charged may change from time to time without any prior notice. However, we will not reduce any benefits provided to a paid User during the timeframe of their paid membership type.
We may at anytime in the future begin charging fees for those services currently provided to Users that use our free services, at any time, with or without any prior notice.
Limits of premium account:
- A user with a premium account can download files totaling up to 40 GB per day and up to 600 GB per month.
- Premium account can be used from 10 different IP ranges during the day.
- A user with a premium account can download up to 250 files per day.
- PAYMENT TERMSA payment for extended options of the Service isa payment for the extensive Service facilities usage, such as a wider data transfer channel, and cannot be regarded as a file content purchase payment.To obtain extended services, you must select the most suitable method of payment and then follow the instructions that are given.
- CANCELLING & REFUNDSAll Users retain the right to cancel their premium account at any time and demand the return of any money spent. However, you must specify a reasonable reason for your Service cancellation. To receive a full or partial refund, you must contact our Customer Support team at https://help.hitfile.net. The exact refund date depends on the date the order was placed and the payment method.
- ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONWe are governed by the Regulation of Electronic Communications and Posts Law (112(I)/2004)in all aspects relating to communications by using Hitfile. You hereby agree and consent to these regulations by receiving electronic communications through Hitfile. All notices, disclosures and any other forms are subject to the requirements and authorizations of electronic communications outline in the above Act of Law.
- SPAM POLICYWe do not allow any spam as acting in compliance withSection106 of The Regulation of Electronic Communications and Postal Services Law of 2004 (112(I)/2004) that deals with unsolicited communications of spam. Furthermore,Hitfile reserves the legal right to prosecute for this violation, which may result in monetary civil fines, including, but not limited to, criminal sanctions.
- STATEMENT OF PRIVACYThe following use of Hitfile and the Site is subject to our Statement of Privacy, which informs all users of our data collection practices, which you may review onthe Site.We save email addresses to access the Site without any verification, as well as the password of each registered User in order to authorize User access to Hitfile. In addition, we can also automatically collect information on a User’s computer hardware and software, including IP-addresses, type of browser used, domain names, access periods, and the addresses of visited sites.
This Policy is presented in its entirety at http://hitfile.net/rules/privacy.
- NOTIFICATIONSUsers agree to receive informational e-mail messages from Hitfileabout important events,their account, files, and capabilities within the limits of the Service. Hitfile has a liability to use notifications only to inform about the capabilities and changes of the Service concerning the User without use of advertisement messages via third parties.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITYYOU EXPRESSLY AGREE AND UNDERSTAND THAT UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES TURBOBITSHALL BE HOLD LIABLE TO YOU REGARDLESS AS A USER OF ANY FILE HOSTING AND/OR ONLINE STORAGE AND ANY OTHER THIRD PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES WHATSOEVER OR FOR ANY DAMAGES, FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTERWISE INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES) ARISING OUT OF OR RESULTING FROM:
- THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THIS WEBSITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, RESULTS OF MISTAKES, OMISSIONS, INTERUPTIONS, DELETION OF FILES OR EMAILS, ERRORS, DEFECTS, VIRUSES, DELAYS IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION OR ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE;
- THE USE OF ANY CONTENT UPLOADED OR DOWNLOADED,OR OTHER MATERIAL ON THIS WEBSITE;
- THE USE OF ANY CONTENT UPLOADED OR DOWNLOADED,OR OTHER MATERIAL AVALIABLE FROM WEBSITES LINKED TO THIS WEBSITE;
- THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND SERVICES RESULTING FROM ANY GOODS, DATA, INFORMATION OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED, OR MESSAGES RECEIVED, OR TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO THROUGH OR FROM THIS WEBSITE;
- STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON THE WEBSITE; AND
- ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE WEBSITE.
WHERE YOUR LOSS IS NOT OR CANNOT BY LAW BE EXCLUDED BY THESE T&C, – TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
IN NO EVENT TURBOBITSHALL BE TOTALLY LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DAMAGES, LOSSES AND CAUSES OF ACTION (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE), OR OTHERWISE) EXCEEDING THE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU, IF ANY, FOR ACCESSING THIS WEBSITE.
IN CASE YOU ARE UNSATISFIED WITH ANY PORTION OF THIS WEBSITE OR WITH ANY OF THESE T&C, IT IS YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY TO ACT IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE DISCONTINUATION OF YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE. IN CASE ANY PORTION OF THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY IS FOUND TO BE INVALID, LIABILITY IS LIMITED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- DISCLAIMERS OF WARRANTIESBY USING TURBOBIT, YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK.THE PRODUCTS, CONTENT, OFFERINGS AND MATERIALS ON TURBOBITARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. TURBOBIT DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE COMPATABILITY, SECURITY, ACCURACEY OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE SITE OR FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERUPTED, ERROR FREE OR THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED. IN ADDITION, TURBOBIT DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE WEBSITE OR SERVERS USED TO MAKE THE SITE AVALIABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
ANY PRODUCT, OFFERING, CONTENT AND MATERIALUPLOADED OR DOWNLOADED AND OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF TURBOBIT IS DONE AT YOUR SOLE RISK AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY AND ALL CONTENT.
WE ARE NOT RESPONIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM TURBOBIT OR THE SITE.
WE DO NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENATIONS REGARDING THE USE OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED OR THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED ON TURBOBIT OR AS TO THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR CURRENCY OF ANY OF THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, SERVICE OR MERCHANDISE PROVIDED THROUGH THIS WEBSITE.
NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION OBTAINED BY YOU FROM TURBOBIT OR THROUGH THE SITE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY PROVIDED FOR IN THESE T&C.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTSAll materials and content of Hitfile and the Site are subject by the protection of CyprusCopyright Law 59/1976 (as amended)and the relevant European Directive 2004/48/EC for the Enforcement of Intellectual Property Rights.In addition, the Site may contain proprietary trademarks, service marks and logos, and you are not authorized or granted any license to utilize any such proprietary trademarks, service marks or logos. Any unauthorized use of the Site content shall therefore be prohibited within the Intellectual Property Codes, including registration and/or entity of Hitfilefor any violation of trade secrets, copyright laws, and trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and civil and criminal statutes.
- INDEMNITYYou agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Hitfile, its business partners, officers, directors, employees, agents and third parties, for any losses, cost, liabilities and expenses (including, but not limited to, any reasonable attorneys’ fees) relating to or arising out of your use of or inability to use the Site or services, including, but not limited to, any user uploads or downloads made by you, your violation of any the T&C of this agreement or your violation of any rights of a third party, or your violation of any applicable laws, rules or regulations. Hitfile reserves the right, at its own cost, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, in which event you will fully cooperate with Hitfile in asserting any available defenses.
- DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNING LAWAll parties are obliged in good faith and every possible effort to resolve any possible dispute that may in fact cause a controversy or claim arising out of or relating to these T&C or with Hitfile and/or the Site.In case the resolution of the dispute is not achieved, either of the parties may refer the dispute to the Commissioner of Electronic Communications and Postal Regulation in order for the dispute to be resolved in accordance with Law No.112 (I)/2004,as amended or substituted from time to time and/or resort to a competent Court of the Republic of Cyprus for any judgment thereof and any ability to seek an INJUNCTIVE relief. THESE T&C WILL BE GOVERNED BY AND INTERPRETED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE CYPRUS LAWS.
- INTERNATIONAL ACCESS OF USERSThe services controlled through Hitfile and/or the Site areadministrated within our offices and you hereby are under strict regulations to obey all laws applicable at the time of use.In case you tend to access any content or services from outside of Cyprus, you are responsible for complying with all international and jurisdictional laws that may be applicable at the given time of access.
- MODIFICATIONS & SEVERABILITYWe reserve the legal right to make modifications and changes to reflect legislation and the T&C and/or the Site at any time, effective immediately upon the posting of any such changes. Please, check this page periodically. Each time you access Hitfile.net, you will be deemed to accept any such changes that have taken effect.In case any of the following pertaining to these T&C shall be deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that term or condition shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining conditions.
These T&C encompass the whole of the agreement between you and Hitfile relating to the subject matter herein. To contact us, you may reach us by one of the following ways:
Email: [email protected]
Phone (Mon-Fri 10.00am – 6.00pm CET): +357 25054793
(Effective as of October 30, 2018)